This is a super easy way to make a pizza that doesn’t break apart following a ketogenic meal plan! And BONUS my kids actually LOVED this!
- Beat eggs and water together
- Combine dry ingredients and stir into egg mixture
- Liberally oil a pizza pan, I used just foil on my oven rack!
- Pour pizza batter onto pan and spread out (try to be on the thinner side)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the edges begin to brown
- Remove from oven and add your pizza toppings
- Place back in oven for another 8-10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and slightly toasted on top (Tip: place your crust directly on your oven rack to get a good crispy bottom)
- Let cool about five minutes before cutting.
Serving Size: 1/2 Pizza: 5 Net Carbs – 10 Total Carbs – 5 Grams Fiber – 23 g. Protein – 18 g. Fat – 305 Calories
Macro: 14% Carb – 31% Protein – 55% Fat
And no this doesn’t taste like eggs!! It is really a great solution to having pizza! It is however slightly spongy but all and all I would give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Want to learn how to follow a keto meal plan?
Join me in reaching your ketogenic goals with a FREE meal plan and guide book which will help you learn keto / LCHF & Intermittent Fasting! Plus get support from my free group! CLICK HERE to join.
Start up your 10 Day Experience Click Here.