So you know my favorite thing ever is pizza so its only natural following a low carb mean plan I would find an incredible pizza recipe asap! This was so GOOD. very filling. (not 21 Day Fix Approved) If you are following a Keto or low carb plan this fits in perfectly!
First I made mini pizza crust with cauliflower!! Click Here for the recipe.
Yield: 6 Mini Pizzas For 1 Serving
- 6 Pepperoni (Applegate Farms makes a natural nitrate free pepperoni)
- 6 Mini Cauliflower Crusts
- 1/3 Cup of Cheddar Cheese (Can use mozzeralla of course!)
- a few crumbles of goat cheese
- Low Sugar Tomato Sauce ( I used very very sparingly) less than 2 tsp for all of them.
Place your prepared cauliflower crusts on a baking sheet, preheat your oven to 400 degrees, I used a cooking spray on my pan. Layer tomato sauce, cheese, one piece of pepperoni per pizza and goat cheese to the top.
Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, (you can also cook these in your toaster oven! super easy and fast)
Nutrition Facts for 6 Mini Pizzas:
6 Pizzas: 568 Calories – 3 Net Carbs – 44.8 Grams of Fat – 40.4 Grams of Protein