Sometimes it takes more mind power to help us follow through with reaching our goals in life, vision boards are a great way to help you get a clear idea on what your goals are and what you want to accomplish and are a successful tool in helping to visualize the end result.
In this video I give my tips and show you a quick tutorial on how I make my vision board and use it to reach my goals and how to make one that will be successful in manifesting your goals into reality.
Positive thinking and positive affirmations make a huge difference on the direction of moving towards our goals or away from them. Specifically for weight loss and confidence goals, these are a few examples of my own vision boards, everyone has different goals and different images will motivate everyone differently, use my boards as an example of how to use positive affirmations and images to motivate you to stay on track to reaching your goals.
Here is how to make a vision board:
- Find images either in a magazine or print them off of pinterest.
- Create a private Pinterest board to pin all of your goals! Clothes you like, what you want to look like, anything that makes you feel good and motivated to start hitting the gym or working on those goals. Here is MY PINTEREST BOARD for ideas or to use images.
- Save to a Google Drive to print. Here is my Google Docs of images which I resized to print for this board.
- Print them and Glue or tape them to a foam core board!
- Make sure to use positive affirmations and anything that makes you feel like you can do it, don’t use images that make you feel bad about yourself. This should be a positive experience!